We need art!
Would you like to work with us on our next game? As we are gearing up for our next game, we need art. Are you an artist mail us!
Job Description – We are looking for 3D artists to work on Gear Up which is our upcoming vehicle action game taking place in an open world. Vehicles are constructed in-game from a selection of parts. An important goal is that the art supports the gameplay and the emphasis is on function rather than realism. As we are a small company we are looking for individuals that enjoy all aspects of asset creation.
- Comfortable with multiple areas of asset creation such as modeling, texturing, effects and environments.
- Ability to create in-game art assets using existing concept art for guidance.
- Create ”smart” level assets that can be used by level designers.
- Experience and desire to work with vehicles are important.
- Ambitious and high standards.
Time frame – Immediately. Temporary, 5-7 months.
Location – On-site in Uppsala, Sweden is preferred but we will consider experienced freelancers with fantastic portfolios.
Please send CV and portfolio links to email@example.com